Inverter Welder 140A 230V
Sealey Inverter Welder 140A 230V
• Compact and lightweight unit weighing 5.5kg, is suitable for arc welding using the lift start method.
• Unit can arc weld a variety of rods including rutile, basic and stainless from Ø1.6mm up to Ø3.2mm.
• Features thermal cut-out protection.
• Portability allows the welder to be taken to the job at hand, ideal for the mobile technicians.
• Supplied with 2m 16mm² cable with electrode holder and a 2m 13mm² earth clamp and cable.
• Forced air cooling system with 2 fans.
• Optional TIG accessory kit available Model No. TIG10S.
• Supplied in a storage case.
Nett Weight: 7.12kg
Welding Current: 20-140A
Duty Cycle:100% @ 63A, 60% @ 81A, 20% @ 140A
Electrode Capacity: Ø1.6-3.2mm
Absorbed Power: 4.64kWSupply:230V*
TIG Accessory Kit (Optional): TIG10S
Note:* To achieve maximum power a 32A supply may be required.