Welding Helmet with Air Purifying Respirator Auto Darkening Shade 5-8 & 9-13
• PAPR (Powered Air-Purifying System) with Auto Darkening Welding Helmet.
• Highly efficient filter captures hazardous dust, mists and fumes.
• Lithium battery powered blower unit gives the user a cooling stream of air to their head and face for up to 8 hours.
• Features a loud audible and visual alarm to alert user of low battery/low air.
• The welding helmet has adjustable shade control from 9-13.
• Fully automatic switching from light to dark on striking arc.
• Additional shades 5-8 for gas welding/cutting.
• Solar panel power supply.
• Features sensitivity and delay controls for switching light to dark.
• Contoured design helmet with adjustable headband for added comfort.
• Suitable for MIG, TIG and arc welding.
• Complies with BS EN 379, BS EN 175 and DIN standards.
|Operating Temperature:||-5°C to +55°C|
|Operating Time Light/Dark:||0.1ms|
|Power:||Solar Cells/Rechargeable Lithium Battery|
|Shade Active:||5-8 & 9-13 Variable|
|Viewing Area:||120 x 100mm|